Donate your unwanted clothes in partnership with The Salvation Army by adding a donation bag to your order - hassle-free and more sustainable!
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
END OF SEASON FLASH SALE - EXTENDED
*Up to 50% off selected items, subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received. Discount available from 08:00 GMT 2nd March 2023 until 23:59 GMT 3rd March 2023.
General Returns Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. Exchanges are currently not available. We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order. For purchases made by part-card, part-gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first. Anything accidentally or incorrectly returned to us (that is not a HERA product) will be the responsibility of the sender, not HERA. We will only cover the cost of your return postage if your item is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item.
All items must be returned unworn, and as new, with the original tag still attached. Men’s swimwear can’t be returned for hygiene reasons Underwear can be returned as long as the hygiene strip has not been removed. Socks can be returned if they are sealed in their original packaging. All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued. Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached.
Please be very careful when trying products on please ensure not to leave marks on the product as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains. Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty. Delivery charges are non refundable unless the item purchased is faulty or incorrect.
Please note that if you return any items outside of the 30 day return period and you have not been advised to do so by us at Hera Clothing you will forfeit your item. We will not be able to return it to you either.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: HERA Clothing, One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham, England, B3 2HJ
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to worldwide residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the prize promotion, complete the instructions outlined on the post.
- Only one entry per person per prize promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
- Winner Selection: The winner (s) will be randomly selected within 1 week from the end of the promotion.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by via a (@heraclothing.com) email within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after each closing date, to email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
Our office opening hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
"LAST CHANCE" TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Up to 50% off selected items, subject to availability and while stocks last of included lines. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received.
HERA Clothing reserves the right to add additional lines or increase the discount applied to included lines without notice or compensation to orders placed prior.
EMAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received. While stocks last.
HERA Clothing reserves the right to withdraw, alter or change the terms of the promotion without notice at any time.
10% off code valid for 2 weeks from receipt of the 'welcome' email. Available online on full-price products only. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received.
15% off code valid for 21 days from the date of receipt of the ‘Early Birthday’ email. Available online on full-price products only. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received.
OKENDO REVIEW DISCOUNT CODES
Discount code valid for 90 days from receipt of the email. Available online on full-price products only. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received.
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: May 13, 2022
The HERA Clothing mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by HERA Clothing (“HERA Clothing”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to HERA Clothing’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of HERA Clothing through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with HERA Clothing. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to HERA or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other HERA Clothing mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to HERA or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to customers who are consumers only.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with any other documents referred to in it) explain the terms and conditions on which Hera Clothing Limited (“Hera Clothing”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) supply our online service to you for orders Hera Clothing clothing (“goods”) placed via our website (www.store-hera.com) (our “Site”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you submit your order to us as these terms will apply to all orders you place. By placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com
The contract between us
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- We will send you an order confirmation which will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on the product pages of our Site (exclusive of VAT).
- It might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out on our Site in our FAQ page.
- The images of our goods on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Minor differences in the colour or finish of the goods resulting from the processing of the goods will not cause the goods to be considered of unsatisfactory quality.
- Where we have given you the opportunity to examine the goods before the contract is made any defects in the goods which have been specifically drawn to your attention or are reasonably apparent on examination will not cause the goods to be considered of unsatisfactory quality.
- Defects which have arisen from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, exposure to sunlight, failure to follow any care instructions we provide to you or any misuse of the goods will not cause the goods to be considered of unsatisfactory quality .
- Right for you to cancel your contract
If you have made an error
- If you make an order in error and fully complete it on site including payment please email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number (found on your order confirmation). If your order has not been dispatched we will be able to refund the total paid by yourself including delivery costs. Once we have processed your request for a refund, any sum debited to us from your account will be credited to your account. We endeavour to process your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. We find it usually takes up to fourteen days for your refund to be shown in your account.
- If your order has already been dispatched then you will need to return your item to us by following the returns procedure. We will only pay for the cost of your return postage to us if you item is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item.
If you change your mind
- For most of our goods you order, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the thirtieth day from the date you receive the ordered goods and receive a refund (“refund period”). If you change your mind after the refund period you will have the option to be issued with store credit to the same value of your returned item provided that your item is returned to us before the end of the thirtieth day from the date you received the ordered goods.
- You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. We will only refund any original delivery costs and the cost of your return postage to us if you item is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing. To cancel your order online please use the procedure in our FAQs.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
If your item is faulty or incorrect
- If you receive a faulty item, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may cause. Please inform us within 14 days from the date you receive the faulty item of its unsuitability and we will then advise on how to proceed. We will refund or exchange any faulty items within 30 days from the date you receive it. We will refund the original postage costs for all faulty items.
- If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will then advise on how to proceed. You have 30 days from receipt of the incorrect item to return it to us. We will refund the original postage costs for all incorrect items.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Our delivery costs are set out in in our Delivery table available in our FAQ's.
- You will receive an estimated delivery date with your order confirmation which is an estimate only and we will not be obliged to deliver the goods to you by the estimated delivery date. Delivery will be made as soon as reasonably possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once we have received payment for the goods in full.
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
- We only supply our goods for domestic and private use. If you use our goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Hera Clothing Limited, One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham, England, B3 2HJ and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our Site from time to time.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- No waiver
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to goods you have purchased online, please email email@example.com
- If your complaint remains unresolved, we can consider various methods of dispute resolution. The EU provides an online dispute resolution platform which exists to assist the resolution of disputes between online traders and consumers. The platform, and more information about it, can be accessed here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed and construed with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and orders made pursuant to it.
- Entire agreement
These Consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated on 20 Jan 2022.
- This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Hera Clothing Limited ("Hera Clothing", “we”, “our”, and “us”).
- We are a company registered in England and Wales under number 09260919. Our registered office is at One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham, England, B3 2HJ.
- Our VAT number is GB20027047700.
Use of this Site
- This Site is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Our online service for orders of Hera Clothing apparel and accessories placed via this Site is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale. By placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
- We seek to make this Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us.
- Hera Clothing reserves the right to suspend access to, or withdraw all or any elements of this Site, and to restrict access to some parts to registered users only. Hera Clothing reserves the right to make changes to this Site at any time without notice.
- Your information
Ownership of rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it are owned by or licensed to Hera Clothing.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- "HERA" and "HERA CLOTHING" are the UK registered and EU registered trade marks of Hera Clothing Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under this clause 4 Ownership of rights or clause 7 Links .
Accuracy of information and availability of this Site
- While we try to make sure that this Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- While we try to make sure that this Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are not responsible for any business losses or losses to non-consumers.
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where this Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of a third party websites or resources may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Changes to the terms
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to goods you have purchased online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your complaint remains unresolved, we can consider various methods of dispute resolution. The EU provides an online dispute resolution platform which exists to assist the resolution of disputes between online traders and consumers. The platform, and more information about it, can be accessed here.
- Law and jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed and construed with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and orders made pursuant to it.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later 30
- Pay in 3 instalments
- Pay Now
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
If you have any comments or suggestions about Hera Clothing or this website, you can contact us:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Hera Clothing Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 09260919 with its registered office at One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham, England, B3 2HJ) ("Hera Clothing", “we”, “our”, and “us”).
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number ZA287733.
Hera Clothing Limited, One Eleven, Edmund Street, Birmingham, England, B3 2HJ.
What information we collect
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by placing orders or filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- register to use our Site;
- place an online order on our Site or in person;
- sign up to receive our newsletter;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; and
- participate in social media functions on our Site.
Information we collect from you
We may collect, store and use information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Site. This includes the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, your browser type and settings, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
- information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
What we do with your information
We use your information:
- to carry out any orders you place online on our Site or in person;
- to provide you with information that you request from us; and
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we use your information:
- to administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Site;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences at any time by contacting us as given in “Contacting us” above.
If you make a purchase of our products on the Site we may publish your first name and geographical location for marketing purposes on our Site. When we do so we will give you the option to opt [in/out] of this feature. You can also update your details or change your privacy preferences at any time by contacting us as given in “Contacting us” above.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Our Site is hosted on Shopify Inc (“Shopify”). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
We may share your personal information with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to enable us to carry out any contract we enter into with you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so including for the following reasons:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if all or substantially all of Hera Clothing’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
Security of your information
Any payment transactions will be encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your information
Access to your information and updating your information
You have the right to access information which we hold about you. If you so request, we shall provide you with a copy of your personal information which we are processing. For any further copies which you may request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You also have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another data controller (“data portability”).
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests
You also have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate interests. Where you object on this ground, we shall no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your other rights
You also have the following rights under data protection laws to request that we rectify your personal information which is inaccurate or incomplete.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- request the erasure of your personal information erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- restrict the processing of your personal information to processing to which you have given your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of others.
Exercising your rights
Where we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request, we may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
Surprise and delight AW22
£100 off full price purchases. Subject to availability, only 10 codes available on a first come first serve basis. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received. Discount available from 08:00 GMT 01/09/2022 until 23:59 GMT 31/12/2022.
20% off full price purchases. Subject to availability, only 150 codes available on a first come first serve basis. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Any refund will take into account the discount received. Discount available from 08:00 GMT 01/09/2022 until 23:59 GMT 31/12/2022
In order to improve the Site, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (your “device”) from the Site and is stored on your device’s browser or hard drive. The cookies we use on the Site won't collect personally identifiable information about you and we won't disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
You can find more information about how to manage cookies for all the commonly used internet browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. This website will also explain how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device.
We currently set the following cookies:
session_id, unique token, sessional,
Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit,
Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day
Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks,
Stores information about the contents of your cart.
secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period,
Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) about our data processing activities (helpline on 0303 123 1113).